Transport à l’UAC
CENOU SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE
CENOU offers shuttle bus services to students living in Cotonou. CENOU’s park holds more than 20 buses (50 to 70 passengers) at its park
CENOU shuttle bus serves four (4) lines through Cotonou:
• LINE 1: AKPAKPA (Campus, champ de foire, la béninoise roundabout,
sacré coeur, tokpa, etoile rouge, toyota junction, stade de l’amitié, campus)
• LINE 2: FIDJROSSE (Campus, godomey junction , texaco station godomey, ecole hlazounto, level crossing fidjrossè, barrière houéyiho, toyota junction,
stade de l’amitié, godomey junction, campus)
• LINE 3: GBEDJROMEDE / AIDJEDO (Campus, stade de l’amitié, champ de
foire, bourse du travail, lègba station, marché gbèdjromédé, total station,
toyota junction, stade de l’amitié, campus)
• LINE 4: Sainte-rita / Gbegamey (Campus, stade de l’amitié, toyota junction, ENEAM, etoile rouge, Marina junction, total station, toyota junction,
Stade de l’Amitié, Campus)
ACCESS TO UAC SHUTTLE SERVICE
The transport service is restricted to students under the student social welfare cover. A ticket and student social welfare card is compulsory to use the bus.
WHERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
Tickets are sold at CROU’s counters at Abomey-Calavi and ENEAM stewardship.
A ticket cost 100 Fcfa per trip. CENOU Management Committee fix tarifs yearly. This is published yearly not later than 31st of July.
Transport services are operational from 1st of October to 31st of July. A minimum service is continued during second session examination period. Bus shuttle operates on weekdays from 6 am to 7pm at regular intervals of an hour.
OTHER TRANSPORTATION POSSIBILITIES
Abomey-Calavi campus is well served by other means of transportation.
Rates varies according to destination and means of transportation used.
– Motorcycle: 100-800 Fcfa/trip;
– Taxi: 100-500 Fcfa /trip